I had momentum that I didn’t want to stop, so another post. Let’s pray for something interesting, shall we?
1. Cooper is now at The Ranch for a few weeks, playing with his brudder and his favorite person in the world (Daddy-it’s always Daddy. I am merely a roof over his head in between his time with The Code and The Ear-Rubber.) which leaves me with some time to get some real (read: paying) work done.
2. I had to throw another fuzzy blanket on the bed last night. I LOVE THIS.
3. Alas, with the shift in the weather, I’ve got allergies and the headaches I always get when the weather really starts to shift from one “season” to another (Having experienced actual seasons in Indiana, I can authoritatively state that Texas has two seasons-“hot” and “face meltingly hot”, I sometimes miss Hoosier country.). If it means that we get temperatures below 80? I’ll take a headache. Sign me up.
4. My skin has not yet accepted my demands for surrender, the battle continues.
5. Upshot, a tenuous detente has been reached with my hair. It involves a round brush, and I can’t really tell you more than that.
6. Will someone please come over and teach me how to read a calendar? Because twice in two months now I have seriously misread a calendar and double-booked. Actually, will someone just be my booking specialist? I will pay in brisket.
7. I made bean and kale soup. Finally.
8. I made spaghetti sauce. (From a jar.) (I am shamed.)
9. I did add my own ground beef and some spices.
10. D & C-CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW HOUSE!!!!!!! I can’t wait to visit and see it!
And I’m going to stop here and allow this post to end with a modicum of dignity.